In 1996, Barry Searcy purchased the property where we are currently located and transformed his vision into a reality. A parts warehouse , a 12 bay truck shop and a sales showroom formed the beginning’s of Volvo Manitoba Truck Centre. With a small but dedicated staff of 16 of which 9 are still employed here, they set out to make Volvo Trucks – and Beaver Truck Centre a fixture in Manitoba’s trucking industry.
Beaver Trucks has since grown substantially and has been designated a world-class Volvo Trucks dealer. With a 16,000 sq.ft parts warehouse housing more than 3 Million in inventory , a 26 bay service department with more than 100 skilled and knowledgeable staff members. Now with our second location added in Brandon , we have come along way from our early days.
The one thing that has not changed is our commitment to excellence in all that we do. At Beaver Truck Centre , we’ll look after all your trucking needs with the same great service and quality we’ve become know for. So if you would like stop in some place where you’ll be welcome for a cup of coffee and a chat, we would be happy to see you.
When Volvo Trucks North America decided that Manitoba needed a full-service Volvo Trucks dealership, they recognized that Barry Searcy, with his knowledge of the Transport industry and his commitment to providing customers with top-notch service, was key to their vision.
2002 - an additional 16,000 square feet of warehouse space to house a large parts inventory.
2004 - Hino trucks was added to our lineup to fill a need in the marketplace. Shortly thereafter, both the parts and service departments became authorized Prevost Passenger coaches.
2006 - 10 more service bays were added to meet the needs of a growing customer base.
As space, additional services and product offerings were added for our customers , we thought it appropriate to rebrand the Volvo Manitoba Truck Centre to more accurately reflect who we’d become. in 2004, in honor of our Canadian roots, we became Beaver Truck Centre.
2013 - Beaver Truck Leasing and Rentals opened it's doors offering Volvo Trucks Leasing System , establishing us as a true, one-stop shop for our customers.
2015 - Our second location in Brandon, Manitoba opened its doors with ten service bays. Our goal was to provide our customers west of Winnipeg with the same excellent customer service the Winnipeg dealership has been offering since opening it’s doors in 1997.
Beaver Trucks has since grown substantially and has been designated a world-class Volvo Trucks dealer as well as a VOLVO CERTIFIED UPTIME DEALER. With a 16,000 sq.ft parts warehouse housing more than $3 million in Volvo & Aftermarket parts inventory , a 23- bay service department and more than 100 skilled and knowledgeable staff members, and our second location in Brandon,MB , we have come a long way from our early days.
The one thing that has not changed is our commitment to excellence in all that we do. At Beaver Truck Centre , we’ll look after all your trucking needs with the same great service and quality we’ve become know for. And if you want to stop in some place where you’ll be welcome for a cup of coffee and a chat, we would be happy to see you.
“The only thing that has not changed is our commitment to excellence in all that we do”
- Dealership for Volvo Trucks and Hino Trucks
- Authorized Parts and Service Dealer for Prevost Passenger Coaches
- New & Used Sales, Service & Parts departments
- On-site financing available with in house financing expert Carlos Reis
- 16,000 square ft. warehouse with over $3 million in parts inventory
- Over 100 staff to serve your needs
- 26 service bays in Service Department
- Top 6 qualifying team in Volvo Tech. competition 3 times in 5 years
- Drivers lounge with “65 LED TV, reclining sofas, washer/dryer, showers, and computers with hi-speed internet and wifi for your personal devices.
- 2017 Awarded designation as a Volvo Certified Uptime Center
- 2011 Volvo Dealer of the Year (Canada)
- 2011 #1 Volvo Tech. team (North America) 2nd Award
- 2008 Dealer of the Year (Canada) 3rd Award
- 2007 #1 Volvo Tech. team (North America) 1st Award
- 2006 Dealer of the Year (Canada) 2nd Award
- 2006 Volvo Trucks Parts Dealer of the Year (Canada)
- 2006 Silver medal – Symbols of Excellence (Canada)
- 2005 Bronze medal – Symbols of Excellence (Canada)
- 2002 award for most New Trucks Delivered in Canada
- 2002 award for Truck & Volvo Power Objectives
- 1999 Dealer of the Year (Canada) 1st Award
- 1999 Outstanding Performance in Truck, Parts & Engine Sales
- 1999 award for Dealer Service Excellence for North America
- 1999 award for Volvo Engine Sales
- 2015 Hino Technician (Canada)
- 2014 Hino Technician (Canada)
- 2012 #1 Hino Technician (Canada)
- 2012 #3 Hino Technician (Canada)
- 2007 #1 Hino technician (Canada)
Come visit us at 33 Oak Point Highway Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Call # 204-632-9100 or Toll Free 1-888-38VOLVO